-->

Sunday, August 12, 2018

thumbnail

This Sugar Mama Wants An Accountant Job Vacancy At DEME Group, Apply Here



DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide.



We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Responsibilities
  • Are responsible for compliance with business processes, internal controls, audit requirements, tax regulations.
  • Are responsible for the daily supervision and monitoring of the accounting transactions, both on financial and analytical fields.
  • Maintains the accounting records in good order for all the Nigerian Companies.
  • Are responsible for the active preparation of the statutory financial closing on a monthly frequency.
  •  Are responsible for the preparation of monthly schedules in respect of withholding tax payable to Vendors.
  • Are responsible for the preparation & assistance with the resolution of tax, statutory and internal audits.
  • Are able to answer the queries and to supply documents required by external auditors.
  • Are responsible for close monitoring of treasury needs and cash flow forecasts.
  • Have a strong ability to drive multiple teams located at various locations.

How to Apply

Requirements
  • Have a strong senior accounting profile.
  • Are ACCA / ICAN certified accountant.
  • Have operational knowledge of all Tax Regulations & Tax Law in Nigeria.
  • Have at least 7 year experience in an international corporate company as Head of Accounts.
  • Have a working knowledge in AX Dynamics.
  • Have good communication skills.
  • Have leadership and Team Management skills.
We Offer
  • Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Lagos, Nigeria.
  • Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
  • Top quality education and training opportunities.
  • A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply



34 Comments

avatar

Hi its my whattsapp no contect me +923003943659

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello dear, nice to meet you. Please contact me on wtsapp +251914343183

Reply Delete
avatar

Hello dear, nice to meet you. Please contact me on wtsapp +251914343183

Reply Delete
avatar

My WhatsApp number is +923135124789 Khalid male 33 from Pakistan I have 10 year experience as accountant in Attock Refinery Limited

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi dear how are you doing dear pls whatsapp me for conversation .+918808230914

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi
Here is my WhatsApp contact
+233541222796

Reply Delete
avatar

OK love I am waiting thanks for being persistent

Reply Delete
avatar

My name is Jackson and I want serious relationship with you and I will marry you my email address is jacksonwilson0111@gmail.com

Reply Delete
avatar

Hie my name is kudakwashe chikore iam in need of a good wife .i have tried to gp through the web adreses but non are found here.pplease if any one out there meet me

Reply Delete
avatar

My whats up number is +263718453020

Reply Delete
avatar

Hey add me on Facebook it Jack hardy

Reply Delete
avatar

Hey add me on Facebook it Jack hardy

Reply Delete
avatar

Am MARIO from PERÚ here talking u, single man with not kids still, 46 years old, my whatsssap number: + 5 1 - 9 9 7 6 0 9 3 7 3

Reply Delete
avatar

Reach me by whatsapp/IMO +006778442159

Reply Delete
avatar

Add me on my WhatsApp 08036302289

Reply Delete
avatar

Add me on my WhatsApp 08036302289

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi war are you chat mi d'or messagner am whayter

Reply Delete
avatar

hi im brandon
im from phil
num..09351781562

Reply Delete
avatar

I'm sorry I think I don't meet your requirements

Reply Delete